EAA 800 Meeting Minutes
15 Dec 2018
Our brief business meeting followed our Christmas dinner at Cattlemen’s Grill at 12 ˝ Rd & Hwy 6.
- November minutes were read and approved by those 25 present, including some spouses not usually attending.
- Treasurer Ken Hurt reported $25.01 in savings and $4201.52 in checking. He noted that 2019 chapter dues will be $20/family to encourage HAWK families’ participation. There are 5 calendars left for sale.
- President Kim Niebauer announced that 2018 officers were willing to continue in 2019 unless there were floor nominations. By acclamation, 2019 officers will be: Kim Niebauer – President; Bryan Miller – VP; Sterling Hurst – Sec/Communications Officer; Ken Hurt – Treas; Steve Lindeman – Webmaster.
- Kim handed out service certificates. Ladd Klinglesmith was Most Valuable Member!
- Jay Scheevel told of his completion of his Tri-Q airplane [after several decades!] and his successful initial flight! Many kudos to him!
- Reminder: 2019 meetings will take place in the HAWK classroom or hangars unless otherwise noted since Ladd will be building his new plane in his hangar.
Meeting was adjourned and members enjoyed visiting.