EAA 800 Meeting Minutes
13 Oct 2018
Meeting called to order 10:35.
Ken did the treasurer report…we are doing well.
Kim; couple of things:
- 10 calendars 10 ordered, one already sold.
- Delta’s meeting will be at Westwind Aprt the first weekend of November. There will be some airplanes on display.
- Copper State Fly-In will be in Buckeye AZ…west of Phoenix…Feb 8, 9, 10.
- December meeting luncheon: looking at Edgewater Brewery, proposed date will be one week earlier.
- Ladd’s Hanger is going to be a workshop. We’ll need another meeting place coming up soon as he begins to build. Talk of HAWK hanger. Date is to be determined. Ladd will keep us up to date.
- Young Eagles…Michelle states the registration page is up on the website and it works. Kids will get flyers to pass out to their friends. This will be more by word of mouth as well as some announcements. Pilots are due between 0700 and 0800. Breakfast and lunch will be here for the workers and helpers. Need to have someone positioned for road guard and traffic director. Insurance is handled and submitted and will be in place by next weekend.
- Officer elections are coming up. We need to begin figuring out nominations. Ladd suggests that the kids begin a ‘Junior officer’ position.
- EAA has a new scholarship by RAY Aviation.
*******We’ll have Sterling forward this to the membership as soon as possible********
Motions to adjourn at 1100 for yummies and lunch.